March and April are perfect months to get outside in Arlington. The days are finally beginning to warm up enough so that you don’t have to carry around layers and layers. So if you have avoiding the…Read More
Dr. Michael Tran
Arlington & Dallas, TX Podiatrist Allcare Foot & Ankle
Dr. Michael V. Tran finished his undergraduate studies at Texas Christian University and received his Doctorate of Podiatric Medicine in Chicago. He continued on to complete a three-year foot and ankle medicine and surgery residency in Pennsylvania and Ohio where he treated thousands of patients with the most complicated foot and ankle disorders.
Dr. Tran has advanced training in ankle arthroscopy, foot and ankle reconstruction, trauma, and complex deformity correction utilizing the Ilizarov External Fixation Method. He is also a Certified Wound Care Specialist. His special interests include diabetic limb salvage, Charcot reconstruction, sports medicine, and flat foot correction.
Dr. Tran treats each individual patient with the utmost care and attention. His high standard of care is reflected in the thousands of successful surgeries he has performed, from ingrown toenails, bunions, and hammertoes to the most complex foot and ankle deformities. With his extensive experience using the most advanced non-surgical and surgical techniques, Dr. Tran can provide the most comprehensive treatment plan for every patient with foot and ankle ailments.
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Board Certified in Foot Surgery
- Board Certified in Rearfoot Reconstruction and Ankle Surgery
- Certified Wound Specialist – American Academy of Wound Management
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Texas Podiatric Medical Association
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Diplomate, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery